To start a Probate in Los Angeles, you need the following information. Here is a list of Probate Information to gather before you start the probate process:
- Decedent’s name, including any aliases.
- Decedent’s last known address. The place of residence at the time of death governs where the probate petition must be filed.
- You will need the Decedent’s Certified Death Certificate.
- Please gather names and addresses of known relatives: Parents, Spouse, Children, Siblings of the decedent. If any person is deceased but leaves a child, please tell us.
- A list of decedent’s known property. A bond needs to be issued for all liquid assets of the decedent, plus annual interest on income of the assets.
- The name of the person who wants to be the personal representative, and their relationship to the decedent.
- If there is a will or trust, please provide us with the originals of those documents.
- Find out the social security number of the decedent.
- Any information about the Decedent’s banks and CPA is also very helpful.
- Gather information about the Decedent’s home and let us know if anyone lives there.
Once you have the above information, please call us for a free consultation and to obtain more information about probate in Los Angeles California. Call Mina Sirkin, Probate Attorney at 818.340.4479
#LosAngeles #Probate #Information #Los #Angeles