PROBATE CONSULTATION SESSION LOS ANGELES
Specialist Probate Attorney Consultation
When you need a free probate consultation session regarding probate in Los Angeles to evaluate whether action should be taken to protect your inheritance, you should consider the following circumstances:
1. You believe there was forgery involved regarding a Will in Probate. Just because a will has been submitted to the court, does not mean it is authentic or valid. Sometimes, the circumstances surrounding the death of a loved one give you the sense that he or she may not have been able to sign or understand a will.
2. You believe someone influenced the decedent to write a will or trust which he or she otherwise would not have signed. If someone tries to overcome the will of another, there are usually signs of isolation from others, and other facts.
3. There was any type of fraud involved in an estate.
4. An executor has not filed an accounting within a year from the start of probate.
5. Executor or Administrator has not filed an inventory.
6. The elderly decedent was abused during his or her lifetime.
7. There are assets which should belong to the estate but which someone else claims or owns. An 850 action can clear title to an asset owned by the decedent, or by another person.
8. Decedent was in the middle of a sale, or transaction, and he or she died.
9. There is sibling rivalry in the family regarding who should own the assets of a parent, or deceased person and a family member needs a free probate consultation in Los Angeles, CA.
10. There needs to be a conservator appointed for a family member or loved one.
11. A fiduciary, executor, administrator, trustee or agent under a power of attorney has not met his or her duties or responsibilities.
12. Assets need to be returned to a person, estate or trust.by