The most important function that a conservator or guardian has, is to protect the person and assets of the individual for whose benefit the guardian or conservator has been appointed.
Here is a short list of what a conservatorship attorney can do to help a guardian or conservator carry out the duties of the guardian:
- Advise regarding setting up books and records per the court rules.
- Helping with compliance with the bond and inventory issues.
- Getting you ready for your accounting.
- Advise the guardian re what NOT to do in an estate.
- Connect you to competent professionals, caregivers etc to help you with your duties.
- Connect you with a CPA who handles conservatorship and guardianship matters.
Our attorney can get you the help you need if you are a guardian or a conservator and get you through the court system faster. Call Mina Sirkin at 818.340.4479 or email us Info@SirkinLaw.com for more help.