Los Angeles County California
PROBATE MEDIATION IS VERY EFFECTIVE IN LOS ANGELES COUNTY TO PROTECT BENEFICIARY INTERESTS IN ESTATES
Benefits of Mediation:
1. Mediation is a method of resolving probate cases outside of court, without a trial. Unlike complex trials, mediation is simple and easy to do.
2. Mediations save money for parties involved in
- Estate trials are very stressful. If you are a surviving spouse or a grieving child, you may want to consider the less stressful method of mediation.
3. Mediations reduce stress. Mediations can avoid the stress of countless court
4. Mediations take the decision-making away from the Court and put it in the hands of the parties to come to an agreement.
5. Mediation agreements can be reduced into stipulated orders very quickly.
6. Mediations leave nothing to chance. All matters are collaboratively agreed upon, and judges and juries do not make the decision for you unless you specifically ask for it.
7. Mediations allow the parties to vent and be heard by a neutral.
8. Mediations save estates and conservatorships for the elderly and their children.
TYPES OF CASES WELL SUITED FOR RESOLUTION IN MEDIATION:
Contested Probate and Trust matters
Call us for the best way to handle your estate mediation case and matter. 818.340.4479. Call us in Glendale, Los Angeles and Woodland Hills California for Estate Mediation and Probate Dispute Resolution.