The most important function that a conservator or guardian has, is to protect the person and assets of the individual for whose benefit the guardian or conservator has been appointed. For the same reason, a Woodland Hills conservator’s attorney is there to advise the conservator of legal aspects of working as a conservator.
Here is a short-list of what a conservatorship attorney can do to help a guardian or conservator carry out the duties of the guardian:
- Advise regarding setting up books and records per the court rules.
- Helping with compliance with the bond and inventory issues.
- Getting you ready for your accounting.
- Advise the guardian re what NOT to do in an estate.
- Connect you to competent professionals, caregivers etc to help you with your duties.
- Connect you with a CPA who handles conservatorship and guardianship matters.
- We help you figure out how to pay the conservatorship fees with a court order after you are appointed.
Sometimes making a decision not to act as a conservator may be beneficiary, in which case you can consider the use of a private conservator or professional conservator for your loved one. Ask us how you may be able to communicate with a professional conservator.
When you are trying to determine if you are the right person as a conservator, we can guide you as to the best solutions and choices. Ask us to refer you to the right professional conservator or professional fiduciary, if you have been referred to one. #woodland #hills
Our conservators’ attorney can get you the legal help you need if you are a guardian or a conservator and get you through the Los Angeles Probate court system faster. Call Mina Sirkin at 818.340.4479 or email us Info@SirkinLaw.com for more legal help. #conservatorship #conservatorships #losangeles #professional #fiduciary #woodlandhills #conservator #Los #Angeles #Conservator #Guardian