Our Los Angeles law office offers a free probate consultation as part of our probate service. During your estate consultation appointment, you will get general estate information about our probate services and guidance. We discuss all facets of legal service in probate and estates in Los Angeles California. Clients often call us at 818.340.4479 to obtain a free appointment to consult about probate, estate, wills, and trust matters to evaluate their needs in advance of making a decision. Our probate attorney is your guide to the probate court and its services.
What is a probate consultation?
At our probate consultation, we discuss the facts of your case and advise you of the steps that need to be taken in the probate matter. We can evaluate and offer various options depending on the facts of your case. The probate consultation is an informal meeting where we talk and there is no commitment by either of us to proceed with the case. The initial consultation is free and will take about an hour.
When should you get guidance or advice from a skilled probate attorney?
You should consult with our Los Angeles attorney in the following probate estate circumstances at a no-charge or free estate consultation appointment about your options and our probate services:
1. You believe there was forgery involved regarding a Will in Probate.
2. You believe someone influenced the decedent to write a will or trust which he or she otherwise would not have signed.
3. There was any type of fraud involved in an estate.
4. An executor has not filed an accounting within a year from the start of probate.
5. Executor or Administrator has not filed an inventory.
6. The elderly decedent was subject of elder abuse during his or her lifetime.
7. There are assets which should belong to the estate but which someone else claims or owns.
8. Decedent was in the middle of a sale, or transaction, and he or she died.
9. There is sibling rivalry in the family regarding who should own the assets of a parent, or deceased person and a family member needs a free probate consultation in Los Angeles, CA.
10. There needs to be a conservator appointed for a family member or loved one.
11. A fiduciary, executor, administrator, trustee or agent under a power of attorney has not met his or her duties or responsibilities.
12. Probate estate assets need to be returned to a person, estate or trust.
Find out more information about our free evaluation process of your probate estate in Los Angeles at a free initial consultation by contacting 818.340.4479. Free Probate Consultation Appointment Offer.
Take advantage of a free probate information session at our free estate consultation. For information about probate in Los Angeles or for an appointment to consult with us, call or contact Probate Consultant Attorney Mina Sirkin, Probate Law Certified Specialist Attorney for a Free Probate Consultation in Los Angeles. Call 818.340.4479 Los Angeles Probate Lawyer