When you are looking to find conservatorship resources in Glendale Ca you may use some of the below support systems and sources to assist you in helping your aging parents and family and call our conservatorship attorney for help.
Conservatorship Resources in Glendale Ca
- Conservatorship Preparation: Preparation for a Conservatorship starts with information gathering. You can request our information gathering documents here.
- Selecting a Conservator: Selecting a suitable Conservator can be one of the most important tasks in a conservatorship and certainly one of the more frequent questions in the pre-conservatorship phase. Choices of a Conservator of Person and Conservator of Estate are often made together, but they do not necessarily need to be the same person. At times selecting a Glendale Professional Fiduciary as a Conservator can be beneficial when you have a parent or senior citizen loved one who needs local Glendale Ca assistance.
Remember that the term Conservatee refers to the person who is cared for, by the Conservator who makes decisions for him or her. A Conservator is not necessarily the caregiver, though he/she may hire a caregiver.
- Choosing the best lawyer for the Conservatorship: Assistance comes in varieties of ways. Our Board Certified Specialist has top credentials on the list of conservatorship lawyers in Glendale.
- Conservatorship Accounting: After the Conservatorship is established, as a conservator you must keep accurate records of the financial transactions of the conservatorship of the estate. A conservatorship accounting paralegal can help create books and records for you and keep your conservatorship organized so that you are ready for a conservatorship accounting at the end of the first year, and then every two years thereafter.
- Housing Resources for Glendale Conservatorship candidates: Housing is a big issue. Assisted Living, Skilled Nursing Home, Board and Care and in-home care are all options to be evaluated. Parkview of Glendale, an assisted living resource is located on Piedmont (formerly Brookdale) can help your loved ones assess the right housing situation. Call 818) 246-7457.
- Senior Programs in Glendale California: Senior programs are a very good Conservatorship resource. The City of Glendale, California has a very robust Senior Program. You can find more information about the Glendale senior services offered here. They are a wealth of information and support well-worth it as a source for your senior family or conservatee. The locations are listed below:
Glendale Senior Center Locations:
201 E. Colorado Street, Glendale, 91205
1613 Glencoe Way, Glendale, 91208
501 South Pacific Avenue, Glendale, 91204
The Glendale City’s Senior Program offers Senior Case Management, Health Care, Learning Opportunities, Medi-Cal/Medicare Counseling, Legal Assistance as well as nutrition programs.