When looking for counsel to assist you with your questions about probates and estates, Sirkin Law Group’s lawyers are here to assist you to get prompt and efficient advice in all probate estate areas.
Why get a lawyer?
- When you consult with a lawyer, what you and the lawyer discuss is confidential.
- When you use a non-lawyer to prepare a trust or handle your estates and probate, nothing you say to that person is privileged and no attorney-client confidentiality exists with non-lawyers.
- If you are a beneficiary whose needs are to discuss the actions of an executor of an estate or inaction or action of a trustee, you must have confidentiality to be able to litigate.
- When asking for accountings and litigation involving a contest of a trust, you are able to discuss things with your lawyer that you are not able to tell a non-attorney.
- Malpractice insurance protects the client. Non-lawyers do not carry errors or omissions insurance so you are left without any protection when you go to a non-lawyer to do legal work in estates and probates.
Why select our estate attorneys for your probates?
Our estate attorneys have over 27 years of experience helping the Los Angeles community in distributing estates’ assets. We have a Board Certified Specialist in Probate law to help ease your mind and guide you in Los Angeles Probate. Call our staff lawyers: Woodland Hills 818.340.4479 for probate advice. #woodlandhills #Woodland #Hills #lawyer